FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
outside the Philippines. Can I buy from the ABS-CBNstore.com?
RETURNS | REFUNDS | CANCELLATIONS
1. Do I need a credit card in order to shop at the ABS-CBN Store?
No! While payment via Credit Card is the most commonly-accepted mode of payment in online shopping, we understand that you may have other payment preferences. That is why we are happy to announce that our store accepts the following modes of payment:
• Credit Card
• Bank Deposit
• Cash on Delivery
Check out our FAQs on PAYMENTS for more information on the above payment options.
2. What are the other requirements for me to shop at the ABS-CBN Store?
In order to provide you with the best shopping experience, let us know a little more about yourself. We require customers to register for an account in order to complete the shopping experience. Account creation may be done by clicking on the “Register for an Account” link on the main page, or by signing up prior to check-out. You must be 18 years and above in order to register for an account.
3. What is the currency of the prices listed on the Website and will the prices be inclusive of taxes?
All prices posted are using the Philippine Peso (PHP) currency and are inclusive of tax.
4. Can I pay using another currency?
We welcome only Philippine Peso (PHP) for the mean time. However, if you pay using an international credit card (credit card issued outside of the Philippines) you may be charged in your local currency. Please note that payments using credit cards issued outside the Philippines may require special verification from our Payment Gateway, iPay88.
5. I live outside the Philippines. Can I buy from the ABS-CBNstore.com?
Yes you can now purchase items on the store, we do international shipping :)
1. How do I browse through the products?
You may browse through the ABS-CBN Store in two ways:
• By Product Category – click on the column on the left side of the page to browse through the different kinds of products offered by the ABS-CBN Store (adult apparel, kids’ apparel, novelty items, jewelry, etc.). We offer a wide range of products so be sure to go through the list to find the type of item you’re looking for!
• By Program/Campaign – Our site offers a Search function so that you can draw up a list of items for your favourite kapamilya program or celebrity. Just type the program name you’re looking for, and the site will display all the products for that program!
2. How do I place an order?
- Select the product that you wish to order, decide on the size and quantity, and then click on the "Add to Cart" button. Your browser will automatically redirect you to your Shopping Cart page upon doing this. Should you wish to add more item(s) to your Cart, simply click "Continue Shopping".
- When you’re ready to proceed and are satisfied with your chosen items, just click the “Go to Checkout” button. If you are a new customer, you will be asked to fill out all required fields in order to proceed. If you already have created an account before, you may continue simply by logging in with your email address and password.
- Enter your billing details. Next, if your delivery details are the same with your billing details, tick the “Same as billing details”. Otherwise, untick “Same as billing address” and key in the correct delivery details. Once finished, click “Continue”.
3. On the Payment page, you will be asked to choose one from the following modes of payment:
* Credit Card
* Bancnet (debit card)
* Bank Deposit (Currently supported bank for over-the-counter deposit are Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC), Chinabank, EastWest Bank (EWB), Landbank, Maybank, Philippine National Bank (PNB), RobinsonsBank, Security Bank, Sterling Bank of Asia, United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), and Unionbank, with more banks to follow.)
* Payment Centers (Bayad Center, LBC branches, SM Payment Counters, Robinsons Department Stores (RDS), Cebuana Lhuillier and M.Lhuillier branches nationwide.)
* Cash on Delivery (CoD)
Once you have chosen and completed all required data, click “Place Order Now ”. A summary of your order will be presented to you. You can opt to edit your details or continue shopping if you wish to make changes to your cart. If you are fully satisfied with your order, click “Make Secure Payment Now” in order to submit your purchase (See PAYMENT for more details). Please note that once your order has been submitted, it cannot be altered.
For customers paying with a 3D secure card, you may be directed to a window where you will be asked to key in your 3D-secure pin.
Upon successful verification of payment, you will see a “Payment Successful” page on your browser, including details on your order. As proof of purchase, you shall also receive two emails: one from our Payment Gateway iPay88, and another from the ABS-CBN Store.
For customers paying via Bank Deposit or Cash on Delivery, additional instructions will be given to you via email on how to complete your order.
4. Can I still place an order if the item is marked “Out of Stock”?
No. We only accept orders for items that are readily available in our warehouse. You may check back with our site after a few days to see if it will be re-stocked, or contact us at [email protected] for more information.
5. How will I know that the order was placed successfully?
- Credit Card, Bancnet and PayPal
For customers paying via credit card, Bancnet or PayPal, an e-mail confirming the purchase shall be sent to your registered email address upon completion of the payment process. You shall also receive a confirmation email from iPay88, our official Payment Gateway.
Customers opting to pay via bank deposit will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to complete payment. Upon deposit, you shall be asked to email us a scanned copy of the Bank Deposit Slip so that we can verify the bank deposit details. Upon verification, we shall proceed to ship out your order.
A “New Order” notification will be sent to the paying customer’s registered e-mail address upon submission of a COD-based order. The customer shall be given notification by our third party freight forwarder once order is ready for delivery. Please note that COD Service is available only for delivery addresses in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal, Cavite, Bulacan, and Laguna.
6. Can I still make changes to my order after it has been processed?
We are sorry but after a successful payment, you can no longer change your order. However, once you receive the item and are not completely satisfied with it, you can choose to return the item in exchange for a refund or store credit. Please check out our FAQs on SHIPPING AND RETURNS for more info.
7. Payment was successful but I suddenly changed my mind about my order. Can I just cancel the order?
Our store has a cut-off time for the cancellation of orders. If we receive the cancellation request before 8:00 pm on the same date that you made the purchase, we can void the transaction and your credit card will not be charged. However, if you decide to cancel after 8:00 pm on the date that you made the purchase, or the days succeeding the date of your transaction, processing of the charge-back transaction will take 1-2 weeks depending on your Credit Card Issuing Bank. For queries on cancellation of orders, please contact [email protected].
8. Can I order a product online to be shipped as a gift to another person?
If you wish to send your purchase as a gift to another, simply enter the recipient’s personal details in the spaces provided under the Shipping Information. Please keep in mind that the delivery of gift item(s) is only available for those paying through bank deposit and card payments; COD is not acceptable to avail of this service. The recipient is required to sign a waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure safekeeping of your package.
What are my payment options?
On the Payment page, you will be asked to choose one from five (5) modes of payment:
* Credit Card
* Payment Centers
* Bank Deposit
* Cash on Delivery
Credit Card, Bancnet and PayPal
The ABS-CBNstore.com accepts payment by credit card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB International cardholders. We also accept payment via PayPal and Bancnet transactions.
If you choose this payment method, you will be required to fill out fields not limited to the following in order to successfully place an order:
a. Card Number
b. Card Expiration Date
c. Security Code
Depending on your circumstance, you may have to pay additional exchange rate costs and fees as charged by your credit card issuer. We will not be liable for any costs associated with exchange rates or bank fees.
Again, an email notification of completed and processed payment will be sent to customer’s registered email address.
The ABS-CBN Store accepts payments via BPI or BDO bank deposit. If you choose to pay through this method, the bank account details will be emailed to you. You will be required to submit a copy of the following bank deposit details to [email protected] via the Bank Payment Confirmation page within 3 days after placement of order. An email notification will be sent to you once the payment has been confirmed and processed.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
If you wish to pay cash upon delivery of your orders, you will need to agree on the Terms of Agreement that will appear upon checkout (See italicized statements below). By ticking the box at the end of the agreement, customers agree to pay in full amount and accept all items included in the invoice. Please note that COD Service is available only for delivery addresses in Metro Manila and parts of Rizal, Cavite, Bulacan, and Laguna.
This Agreement is supplementary to the ABS-CBNstore.com Terms and Conditions and other site provisions.
This Agreement applies when a customer opts to pay his/ her order upon delivery of the package to the provided address (Cash On Delivery or COD).
Conditions of Service
By ticking the box at the end of this Agreement:
• A customer agrees to pay the full and exact amount of the purchased item(s) as stated in the order’s invoice when paying via Cash On Delivery (COD), including the applicable Shipping/Delivery Fee.
• A customer agrees to accept all items included in the purchase as stated in the invoice.
All the rights, immunities, and limitations of liability in this Agreement shall continue to have their full effect in all circumstances notwithstanding any breach of contract or of any conditions hereof by ABS-CBN Corporation and the ABS-CBNstore.com.
1. How many days will the delivery take? How long before I receive my orders?
Deliveries within Metro Manila will take five (5) to seven (7) business days. Deliveries outside Metro Manila take seven (7) to ten (10) days. Please note that we will do our best to deliver within this timeframe. However, delivery schedules may change due to national holidays, inclement weather or other unforeseen instances. For status updates on shipping, you may track your orders by entering the Tracking Numbers on our couriers’ website.
2. Can I have my orders delivered to my Office Address?
Yes you may! Our store can facilitate deliveries to either your Home or Office Address. Ensure that you type in all the details of your preferred delivery address when you place your order. If you will not be able to personally receive the item, kindly prepare an Authorization Letter for the person who shall receive the items in your behalf, together with a copy of your government-issued ID, for validation purposes. You or your authorized representative will be required to sign the waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery.
3. What if I am not available to receive the purchased item(s)?
If you are not available to personally receive your package, you may designate at least one (1) authorized recipient in the Shipping Information page. Please note that in all circumstances, the recipient is required to sign the waybill as confirmation of receipt and proof of delivery. We reserve the right to request for a valid ID to ensure safekeeping of your package. All items included in the purchase and as stated in the invoice SHOULD be accepted and paid for.
Please note that an order is entitled to three (3) delivery attempts. After the third attempt and the order is still not signed as received by the customer, it shall be delivered back to our third party freight forwarder’s office, for Metro Manila deliveries or in your nearest LBC branch for Provincial deliveries. Orders shall remain open for pick up for seven (7) days. Within this period, you may also opt to have the order redelivered. The attempt to redeliver entails another shipping fee which you will shoulder (amounting to Php 100.00 for Metro Manila and Php 200.00 for Provincial Areas. *Shipping charges may change without prior notice).
4. How much is the delivery/shipping fee?
Shipping fees will range depending on the size and weight as well as the delivery destination (Metro Manila or provincial). For items that will fit inside the basic pouch, shipping fees are around Php79 for Metro Manila and Php149 for provincial.
5. Can I track the delivery status of the item(s) I purchased?
A tracking number shall be designated to each processed purchase and shall be included in the Shipping and Delivery Status Confirmation e-mail. This tracking number can be keyed in on the space provided in our freight forwarders’ Online Waybill Tracker in our website to check the status of your purchase.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
1. How long do I have to decide if I want to return or exchange an item?
We accept returns and exchanges within 7 days from the delivery of the item, in compliance with Philippine laws.
2. What are the steps in returning or exchanging defective or damaged item(s)?
If you want to return or exchange defective or damaged item(s):
The item must be unused and come in its original, undamaged packaging. Have the email confirmation or invoice ready as proof of payment.
You may return the item via the following methods:
Taking the item to The ABS-CBN Store’s main branch at the Ground Floor of ELJ Building, Mother Ignacia Street, Quezon City. You may exchange the item for another item of equal or lesser value. Refunds for all payment methods may not be done at the store.
Email our customer service at [email protected].
Item(s) for exchange shall be subject to the ABS-CBN Store’s assessment upon presentation of its invoice and its complete packaging.
Generally, only defective and/or damaged item(s) will be entertained for exchange. Specific cases like that of wrong sizes can become an exception, as long as item(s) to be exchanged are of the same kind or of the same price or higher.
3. Does the ABS-CBNstore.com allow refunds?
Sorry, we do not issue cash refund. However, below is the refund process for each mode of payment:
||5-30 banking days
|Debit Card (Bancnet)
||5-10 banking days
||Paypal account reversal
||5 business days
|Bank Deposit/Payment Centers
||5 business days
For Bank Deposit and Credit Card
We provide our customers online store credit, which can be used to purchase from our online store.
Orders should be cancelled before the processing time (before the cut off time of 2:00PM, Mondays to Fridays). Orders already dispatched from the warehouse may no longer be cancelled. If the customer wishes to exchange or return the item(s), he/she must advise the courier upon delivery.
When can I cancel an order?
- Orders placed on weekday mornings can only be cancelled before 3pm of the day of purchase.
- Orders placed beyond 3:00pm on weekdays (except Fridays) can be cancelled before 3:00pm of the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday afternoons (beyond 2:00PM), on Holidays, and on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), may be cancelled before 3:00pm of the following business day (Monday).
Beyond this, you can no longer cancel your order and withdraw the payment made. You may contact our customer service at [email protected] to resolve issues regarding order cancellation.